|ISBN (pdf):||978-952-11-4589-6 || |
|Julkaisusarja ja numero:||Reports of the Finnish Environment Institute 29/2016|| |
|Kustantaja:||Suomen ympäristökeskus|| |
|Saatavuus (pdf):|| http://hdl.handle.net/10138/166236|| |
|Tekijät:||Sirpa Kleemola and Martin Forsius (eds.)|| |
The Integrated Monitoring Programme (ICP IM) is part of the effect-oriented activities under the 1979 Convention on Long-range Transboundary Air Pollution, which covers the region of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE). The main aim of ICP IM is to provide a framework to observe and understand the complex changes occurring in natural/semi natural ecosystems.
This report summarizes the work carried out by the ICP IM Programme Centre and several collaborating institutes. The emphasis of the report is in the work done during the programme year 2015/2016 including:
- A short summary of previous data assessments
- A status report of the ICP IM activities, content of the IM database, and geographical coverage of the monitoring network
- A report on dynamic vegetation modelling at ecosystem monitoring and research sites
- An interim report on trend assessment for deposition and runoff water chemistry and climatic variables at ICP IM sites in 1990–2013
- National Reports on ICP IM activities are presented as annexes.